.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everything eCommerce

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Website Statistics - Software Solutions

One question that a lot of my customers has is whether I can recommend a website statistics package. Our hosting customers receive a couple different ways of analyzing their statistics, but as sites grow, there comes a need for a dedicated software package. These packages have the ability to analyze conversion rates on campaigns, abandoned carts and other information that goes beyond the display of hits and search engine keywords.

In addition to this need, while building my network of ecommerce, long tail marketing, and search engine sites I also have the need to gather statistical information. This information is not provided by Blogger, and counters provide a poor way of doing this. I have been using Reinvigorate to get this information, but recently their service has become unavailble as they move hosting companies. So because of the dual need of both recommendations for my clients as well as the need for information I have begun to review statistics software, and will post the results here within the next 2 - 3 weeks. I want to take the time to thoroughly try out and judge the software before giving recommendations.

9 Comments:

  • Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!easy home base business

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 AM  

  • Hey came across your site looking for other drjoyfan forum master web related sites, and yours came up. Not bad ranking for the terms "drjoyfan forum master web" anyway i invite you all since im here to join my new forum! Start posting today! Makecash.org

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • Great site about free web site design Keep up the good work! website design bathurst

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 PM  

  • Good Marketing information.

    Advanced Business Marketing

    More business marketing information you can use.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a uk web hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers uk web hosting related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

  • I like your blog. I hope you take a second to check out my shopping niche body art site, shopping niche body art It's pretty cool.

    By Blogger Paul, at 4:49 PM  

  • Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM  

  • Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

  • Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 
Web everything-ecommerce.blogspot.com