.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everything eCommerce

Monday, January 10, 2005

Long Tail Marketing - The key to long term success?

As I look around at the sites on the internet, I find it increasingly hard to find established sites that are not using some form of long tail marketing. I am beginning to think that long tail marketing is actually a discriminator between companies that will survive and companies that will fail.

I have posted a full article exploring my thoughts on this over at Long Tail Marketing

Read the full article:
Long Tail Marketing - The key to long term success?

2 Comments:

  • I like your blog about design houston web, make sure to check design houston web web site out as well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 AM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here!

    I have a hosting reliable web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

    We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

    Come and check it out if you get time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 
Web everything-ecommerce.blogspot.com