.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everything eCommerce

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Audiovox Receiver is Siriusly Broken

I am a frequent reader / commenter on This is Broken. I usually read it a few times a day in order to gain greater insight on improving customer's experiences and getting the pulse of the design/development industry. Even though I've been building websites for over 10 years, there are always ways of improving the experience. Companies that do not strive to improve, simply die away.

With that in mind I submitted a broken product design - the Audiovox Sirius Receiver. Take a look at the entry, and why I think it's so broken and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

  • I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about search engine optimization toronto in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about search engine optimization toronto.
    Thank you
    TWP Admin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

  • High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 
Web everything-ecommerce.blogspot.com