.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everything eCommerce

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Selling Season is Upon Us.

You may have noticed that postings to Everything eCommerce have become pretty sporadic. The reason is simple, as I work to support our customers' sales efforts during this busy selling season, I have less time to update the website. Here's the good news though, I've been working on some pretty amazing sites, and making changes that have dramatically boosted their search engine rankings and conversion rates. I'll be ready to share all of these tips with you in January.

Until then, you can still take advantage of some of these techniques on your own site, by becoming one of my many customers. :D

Oh one final note, I've had to enable verification on comments because now that my site is ranked higher and higher for ecommerce, it's getting blasted by comment spam. Eventually I'll remove the spammy comments, but that's a task for another day.

Keep Improving your Site, and check back often for more on everything ecommerce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 
Web everything-ecommerce.blogspot.com